IPD Group is an Australian owned leading manufacturer and distributor of a wide variety of LV switchgear, switchboard systems, power busways, industrial control, cable accessories, enclosures, and energy management for Australian electrical industry. We have been marketing quality global brands including ABB, Socomec and Elsteel for more than 70 years.
We are recognised throughout the industry for our high quality, reliable and cutting edge product portfolio and our commitment to providing innovative & compliant electrical equipment to our customers.
IPD Group is seeking a highly motivated and performance oriented salesperson, with an electrical background, to work with our ABB LV Switchgear, Elsteel Switchboard System, Distribution Board, Power Monitoring & Surge Protection portfolios.
Supported by a dynamic Customer Support Team, excellent product portfolio, estimation and engineering support, your success is there for the taking.
The successful applicant must have: -
- 3 years+ experience, with an Electrical Trade and/or sales experience in the Electrical Industry
- experience with Power Distribution, Switchboard Systems, Power Monitoring & Motor Control
- experience working with the Specifier, Major Electrical Contractor and Switchboard Manufacturer Channels
- excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- an energetic, driven and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work alone
- a current driver's license
If you are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, engaging with key people in the electrical industry, business growth and achieving results then this is your chance to apply for a role which will give you the means to enhance your abilities and grow.
You must have the right to work in Australia and only applicants suitable for the position will be contacted.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.