Position: Full time fixed contract up to 30 June 2023
Location: This position can be based an any of our office locations
Who we are?
The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that partners with communities to address the ongoing trauma caused by actions like colonisation and the forced removal of children from their families. Our work helps people to create a different future.
We work with communities to create a place of safety, providing an environment for Stolen Generations survivors and their families to speak for themselves, tell their own stories and be in charge of their own healing.
We are governed by an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Board with strong connections to the community and a dynamic mix of experience.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Officer ICT you be a flexible and socially capable team member. The ideal candidate will contribute to ICT support to all staff generally and to multiple projects, across different teams with an attention to detail. Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Serve as main contact for IT and Network issues for all employees
- Support the IT needs and level 1-2 helpdesk requests of all staff
- Assist the Senior ICT Officer
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Commitment to being a subject expert and acting as go-to knowledgebase within the team
- Analytical mindset with solid reasoning and problem-solving capabilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and professionalism
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Dedicated work ethic and willingness to take on any challenge
- Demonstrated experience working as a part of a team and the ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of IT systems including Azure AD, MS Endpoint Manager, SharePoint and MS Teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
What we can offer you:
- Professional support, training and development to improve career opportunities after successfully completing probation
- Salary packaging benefits
- Access to employee support and wellbeing programs
- Flexible working arrangements
Applications must include a current resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) addressing the job specific competencies role and responsibilities. To obtain a copy of the detailed position description & job specific competencies please paste the below link into the web browser: https://healingfoundation.org.au/work-with-us
The Healing Foundation is an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage and prioritise applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We are committed to ensuring all individuals are treated with dignity, regardless of cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or spiritual beliefs.
Applicants are required to undertake a National Police Record Check and Working with Children Check before commencing employment and may be asked to undertake any relevant checks periodically during their employment.
Further inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an immediate vacancy and interviews will be held as applications are received and assessed.
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.