Passionate about food and Hospitality?
Want to be part of a new multi-million-dollar development?
Excited to lead multiple outlets and a team of engaged chefs.
Then the newly refurbished Leederville Precinct would like to hear from you.
We are seeking an Executive Chef to develop and lead the kitchen brigade in the heart of the Leederville Community.
The Leederville Precinct vision has always been community-minded and is not set up to have a little something for everyone
We are looking for a passionate, creative, authentic hospitality professional to ensure our food menus, team, and customers always have a great experience.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a consistent high quality of food in a timely manner
- Drive a ‘customer experience’ culture
- Train, develop, and mentor team members both operationally and culturally
- Lead/participate, role model safety and company values
- Manage financial performance and achieve business objectives
- Drive growth initiatives and ensure a positive venue interaction
- Be connected to the suppliers and community
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and excited by the opportunity to lead and build a fun, supportive, and hard-working team.
A few things you’ll need to have:
- 3 + Years in a similar leadership role
- Qualifications in food safety and commercial cookery
- Experience in managing financial performance
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to drive growth
- Ability to manage financial performance
In return we can offer you:
- Base salary $120k +
- The chance to work in multiple outlets
- A great career changing opportunity
If you think you are perfect for this role then please apply including a resume and cover letter on why you’re the ideal candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.