A dedicated team of people, we have developed the world’s most advanced irrigation management platform – SWAN Systems. This cloud-based software product was built to provide advice to irrigators about when to irrigate, and how much, or how little, water to apply to maintain a healthy crop. The system processes data from a wide range of sensors, satellite imagery, and other inputs to assist with day-to-day and seasonal water and nutrient management. We have customers using SWAN around the globe. For more information, please visit our website, www.swansystems.com.au, or watch the video in the link below.
We are looking for a Customer Success Officer who will be a vital team member dedicated to supporting our customers. If this is you, you will be setting up customer accounts, training customers in how to use SWAN, and keeping an eye on their SWAN Systems accounts. It is important to our customers, and to us, that they are always getting the best value from their investment in our software.
You will be working from home and will need to be able to travel locally, and possibly interstate as well.
You will have a viticultural/horticultural background and also some irrigation experience. You will be a good communicator, both orally and via the written word, and be able to clearly explain complex technical details to customers. You will be able to learn quickly, be patient, and have an eye for detail. You will be comfortable using existing technology, and trialling new technologies. An ability to work independently, yet remain a team player, is essential.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Liaise with new customers to discuss their equipment configurations.
- Assist customers with on-boarding to SWAN Systems.
- Provide training and support to new and existing customers.
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attend team meetings on a regular basis.
- Prepare reports.
Remuneration includes an attractive salary (amount based on experience), vehicle and access to an employee share scheme.
The position will require you to work from home, and to visit customers across South Australia and Victoria.
Education and Training
- Prior experience in irrigation is required.
- Tertiary degree in agriculture/horticulture/viticulture, irrigation, science or a related field is preferred, but not essential.
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so if this is you, please click the Apply button and submit your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Irrigation Specialist?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.