- Join a niche workers compensation insurance business that's transforming its business to be best in class
- Fixed-Term Claims Officer Opportunity until April 2022 | Woonona
- Great pay and conditions of employment
About the role
Coal Services are seeking an exceptional Claims Officer to provide valuable support to the team by providing structured and efficient administration and customer service. The role is based in our Woonona office, backfilling a period of parental leave on a full-time, fixed term basis until 15 April 2022. You will be responsible for supporting the effective management of all claims related activities and play a critical role in the smooth running of the team and in the support of our customers.
- Efficient management of customer notes and files
- Registration of claims and early notifications
- Accurate and timely payment of benefits, awards and settlements
- Low complexity case management activities as required.
- Consistently apply the CMI Customer Promise and the CMI Doctrine in all work activities
- Actions are worker centred, evidenced based and customer empathy is exercised.
- Sound organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in providing administrative support for a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player with a focus on customer service excellence
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Demonstrated behaviours aligned to our company values and culture - we care, we work together, we make a difference.
What We Offer
- Generous remuneration and benefits (5 weeks annual leave pro rata, 20% leave loading, additional company holidays at Easter and Christmas)
- Access to onsite gym, EAP services, free onsite parking
- Superannuation co-contribution scheme, receive up to an extra 2.4% of your annual salary
- Reward and Recognition program to celebrate your success
For a greater insight into Coal Services, be sure to check out our website at https://www.coalservices.com.au/
At Coal Services, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.
Coal Services' purpose is 'To Protect'. We take our responsibility to protect the industry that we work in very seriously. Our People, Customers and Community safety and wellbeing are priorities for us, which is why we require, wherever possible, full vaccination for COVID-19.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and references) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens.
Applications close on 21 October 2021. Please note applications may be shortlisted and progressed prior to the closing date.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.