Freedom Foods Group (FNP) is a fast growing ASX listed innovative FMCG company that has a mission of “making food better” based upon high quality, on-trend, great-tasting, Australian produced food and beverages. We aim to continually innovate and reimagine what is possible, to change the way the world eats for the better.
Freedom Foods Group Limited is a leader in the Health and Wellbeing food and beverage market in Australia, China and South East Asia.
Its operations include dairy beverage, plant based beverages and nutritionals.
The Company has made significant capital investments in recent years to provide best in class manufacturing capability to support growth in brands and products.
About the role
The role requires the ability to work in a 24 x 7 12 hour rotating roster working both days and nights. The role will primarily be focused on the export requirements of the business, but it will also support the domestic and operations teams as required.
The day to day activities of the role are operating forklifts to pick and stage products, use RF scanning systems to ensure material availability and accuracy, loading containers and conducting quality checks throughout
- Operating Forklift equipment (both counterbalance and double deep reach truck)
- Pick, stage and load containers in-line with Freedoms requirements for loading containers of finished products.
- Inventory cycle counts and location maintenance, undertaking annual stock take processes
- Highlight, report and documentation safety issues such as identification of Hazard Ids, Near misses and incident/accidents as soon as practicable.
- Ensure all safety requirements are meet for checking and driving the forklifts and working within the warehouse.
- Ensure you follow all the company’s quality requirements for finished goods and containerisation.
- Highlight isolate and deal with any finished goods that is not in a fit state for the customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse, preferably within an FMCG environment.
- Hold a current Victorian Forklift license.
- Reliable and dedicated, taking pride in their work.
- Work well in a busy team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A 'can do' attitude and a positive work ethic.
- Attention to detail, ensures that the containerization adheres to quality standards.
- Take pride in your work, gaining satisfaction from doing a job well done.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, innovative and leading Health & Wellbeing food and beverage company.
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you! Click the apply button and upload an up to date resume.
To learn more about our products, head to www.ffgl.com.au
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse operator?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.