Casual Console Operator
Bonney Energy has an exciting opportunity for a Casual Console Operator based at our Halls Gap site.
The Console Operator is responsible for the efficient and effective running of the Retail Site, including but not limited to:
• Maintain inventory and stock control
• Operate the POS
• Exercise sales skills appropriate to over-the-counter sales
• Meter readings, dipping of storage tanks
• Maintain site cleanliness
The successful candidate must be able to perform excellent customer service, have a professional attitude and work ethic, have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, must show initiative and be able to demonstrate safe working practices at all times.
• Customer service experience
• Cash handling experience
This position will operate across a 7-day rotating roster. Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days and evenings is highly regarded.
Applicants will be required to pass a full medical examination, drug and alcohol screen and provide a current national police check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bonney Energy is an “equal opportunity employer”
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.