Bensons Trading are a leading supplier, manufacturer and distributor of high profile children's products in high profile brands and licenses in Australia - working with brands such as LOL Surprise, Disney, Harry Potter, Paw Patrol and Little Tikes just to name a few.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as an Administration Assistant in our wholesale team on a permanent, full-time basis in Derrimut, VIC.
This position involves you working with all teams accross the company and external stakeholders in relation to pricing, orders and shipping. Hence you will need to be an organised planner and have a strong attention to detail and be able to multi task.
You will be one of the first point of contacts with our customers with queries relating to orders and/or products, so your happy disposition will be your strength.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate processing of day to day administration in relation to pricing, product, orders and shipping
- Assisting with data analysis and reports
- Maintaining product image library and price lists
- Able to handle ad-hoc demands and tasks
You are a driven and passionate individual with a personable nature, and are able to prioritise tasks and be able to work to deadlines.
You should possess and be proficient in the following skills:
- Previous experience in a sales administration role or similar
- Ability to think laterally, problem solve and be an excellent communicator
- Multi-task and work timely to deadline, and enjoy working to targets and achieving set goals
- Possess solid administration skills such as excel, word and SRP software such as SAP, Qdos etc
- Having EDI experience will be advantageous
- Valid Australian working rights
- Reliable and good work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work unsupervised and self-manage tasks
- A positive, productive attitude and conscientious work ethics
- An eagerness to learn new skills and adapt to changes within our growing business
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.