About the business
Genton is a multi-award winning Architecture and design practice with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. The practice boasts a diverse portfolio of Architecture and Urban Design projects by our diverse and inclusive team of skilled Architects, interior designers, 3D-modellers and documentation experts.
About the role
We are looking for an Architectural Graduate to join our growing Design Team to work across multiple sectors.
You will work in a team-orientated environment where you will be involved in all stages of projects from design concept to construction stage services.
You will be a high calibre applicant who is dynamic, enjoys a challenge and has superior organisational skills. You will be keen to develop your skills and experience in all aspects of concept design, documentation, contract administration, quality control, project management, and coordination with the broader project team. You must be reliable with exceptionally high attention to detail and your design skills will be highly regarded. To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Graduate of Architecture
- Experience on projects of a reasonable scale and/or complexity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical proficiencies in Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and other tools to communicate design intent including sketching or Rhino
- An ability to work on multiple projects/assignments at a time
This role is full time and will be based in Sydney with flexible working arrangements we have established that may require you to work across the office, project office and working from home.
Please send a portfolio of your work (max 10Mb) along with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.