Quality Support Administration Officer
- Full-time or Part-time (30 to 38 hours per week) position
- Salary Packaging available (up to $15,900 of your income is tax-free)
- Based in the Carlisle office with free parking
- Social & Community Services Level Level 3.1 – 3.4 ($64,000 to 68,000 per annum) dependent upon skills and experience.
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre is a not-for-profit organisation based in Carlisle. Our vibrant Centre runs community activities in our Community Centre and Social Activities Centre, provides care to people living in their own homes and housing in our independent living retirement village and social housing units. We are dedicated to assisting seniors to continue to live independently and with dignity within their community.
We are inviting people to apply for the position of Quality Support Officer. The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist the Centre to maintain compliance with Aged Care Quality Standards and relevant legislation.
- Proactively facilitate the continuous improvement processes by maintaining the incident register and continuous improvement plan and monitoring progress.
- Develop, review and update documents, procedures and processes. Monitor review dates and the distribution of updates to stakeholders.
- Assist with internal audits, surveys and performance reports.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation, including the collation of quality reports.
- Take minutes at meetings, collate reports and distribute to relevant parties.
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Satisfactory national police certificate or ability to obtain (dated within 3 months).
- Knowledge of the principals of quality management and the process of quality improvement.
- Strong administration skills, in developing documents, registers and reports, with a high level of attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency (particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, using a collaborative and consultative approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection, analysis and presentation.
- Ability to accurately read and follow instructions, guidelines, relevant legislation and general safety information.
- Effective organisational and time management skills and demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and autonomously.
Inquiries and applications: Submit your cover letter and resume with two referees to
2 Memorial Avenue, Carlisle WA 6101, or email email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Christine Foote at Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 9470 1155. A copy of the position description is available at www.hhcentre.org.
Applications close: Friday 29/10/2021
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship, Australia working rights, or hold a Permanent Residency status in Australia.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may commence prior to any advertised closing date. We may close the advertisement if the position is appointed early.
Successful candidates will be requested to attend a pre-employment musculoskeletal health assessment.
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre is an Equal Opportunity employer. We recognise, value and support a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds who are also committed to these values.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.