- Full time
- Baseline Clearance mandatory (NV1 preferred)
ICEMEDIA is a leading Australian digital agency. We work with large organisations and governments at all levels (federal, state and local). We have a staff of 50 digital specialists who are all permanent employees and are mainly based in our South Brisbane office. We have been in business for over 25 years and continue to grow and adapt to the changing digital environment. We are a member of the Dialog Group, which employees over 1,500 people nationally.
As a digital agency we complete a wide range of projects for diverse industries such as Finance, Health and Education. Projects can span many years or may be as short as weeks. Most staff within the organisation work across several projects, allowing for professional development of your experience and skills.
About the role
ICEMEDIA is seeking a mid to senior level .NET Software Engineer (Programmer) with 5+ years’ experience, ideally in an agency or corporate environment.
You will be responsible for writing high quality code independently or as part of a team. As a part of this role, you will need to understand and implement requirements and problem solve, including actioning and improving release processes for a large application.
You may be also be involved in developing websites, intranets or mobile apps.
In the day to day environment, you will be working with a project manager, software engineers, front-end developers, user experience designers and testers. You may need to speak directly with clients so communication skills are important.
At ICEMEDIA we highly value a positive attitude. You don’t need to be an expert in everything, but you will need a willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills in and experience with:
- Release engineering
- Entity Framework 6
- ASP.NET – MVC3+ and WebForms,
Experience with the following points will be an advantage:
- Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, SharePoint, Sitefinity
- iOS, Android
The benefits of working with ICEMEDIA
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we’re happy to try it
- We offer flexible work hours and a good work life balance
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, websites, mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- You can let us know your areas of interest and we will try to match you to those projects
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
ICEMEDIA is an equal opportunity employer and is a subsidiary of Dialog Information Technology.
To apply for this role applicants will need to be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents.
Having a current Baseline Security Clearance is a mandatory requirement.
Visit our website www.icemedia.com.au for more company information.
Note: No recruitment agency responses please.
INSPIRE | COMMUNICATE | ENGAGE
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.