Customer Service Officer
AAH is a privately owned business operating from branches in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne specialising in the hire of EWP's & Material Handlers.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Customer Service Officer for our Melbourne based operation. This is a pivotal position within the business and would suit someone who is seeking a diverse range of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with a passion for customer service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist customers and sales staff via phone or email with their hire requirements by providing a high level of customer service with energy, passion and willingness to help at all times;
- Control the movement of hire equipment in line with customer demand through consultation with sales, service and transport staff;
- Data entry of Hire Agreements and ensuring they are signed and returned with relevant paperwork to complete all hire orders;
To be considered for the role, you must be able to clearly demonstrate and communicate your experience and skills in the following areas:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Customer focused;
- Listening skills;
- Calming presence;
- Time management;
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable;
- Experience in the hire/rental industry desirable;
- High level coordination and organisational skills;
- Strong communication skills:
- Problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of EWP products and processes desirable;
- Experience in Microsoft applications essential;
We are seeking someone with a positive, professional attitude who can easily adapt to the ever changing needs of the business. You will enjoy working in a busy operational environment, be self motivated to achieve results and have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
Applicants must show proof of vaccination in line with the Victorian Government requirements.
If this position sounds like the career opportunity you are looking for please apply now.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.