- Join a capable and committed finance team, working across multinational entities
- Flexible working environment available
- Asia Pacific wide portfolio
Could you be our next Accountant?
Based in North Sydney and reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be responsible for end to end accounting function covering Australia, New Zealand and Korea.
At IPC Asia Pacific, no two days are the same, change is constant and opportunities to grow and learn are rich. If you’re happy to be flexible but love the challenge, then this could be the next role for you.
What can you expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Maintain end to end financial records for Subway’s® loyalty program, including posting journal entries, financial reporting and accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Follow up debtors to ensure timely settlement of invoices
- Prepare month end journals
- Reconcile general ledger accounts ensuring all classifications are correct
- Assist with preparation of the periodic budgets and rolling forecasts for the business across Asia Pacific
- Responsible for compiling Business Performance Pack including Financials and Non- Financials information: P&L, BS, Analysis and KPI's, commentaries and insights
- Liaise with Internal & External Stakeholders
Skills and Experience Essentials
- You must have a minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar role including month end closing
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or related field
- CPA partly or full qualified
- Thorough understanding of basic Accounting principles
- Strong experience and complete understanding of month-end processes
- Experience in AP/AR full function
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Office Suite
- NetSuite experience an advantage
About IPC Asia Pacific
Independent Purchasing Company Australasia Ltd (or IPC Asia Pacific) is an independent Subway® franchisee-owned company covering the Asia Pacific region. Our goal is to implement purchasing, distribution, technology, service and support programs to help build a competitive environment for Subway® franchisees’. We currently service more than 3,000 restaurants in 13 countries and are growing rapidly.
How to apply
If the above excites you and you’re looking for your next challenge, please apply via the links provided.
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Do you have native or bilingual proficiency in any languages other than English?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.