Fuel Delivery Driver
Bonney Energy are seeking applications from fuel delivery drivers interested in joining our team at our Devonport office.
Successful candidates will require the following:
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience with a Heavy Combination/Multi Combination licence
- Dangerous Goods Licence
- SLP Licence
- National Police Check
- Basic Fatigue Management
- Experience in the fuel industry
Working Hours are:
- Rotating Shifts Monday – Saturday
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Pre-loading for deliveries
- Daily pre-start checks on trucks and equipment
- Ensuring compliance and safety is always adhered to
- Loading, transportation and delivery of fuels
Applicants will be required to pass a full medical examination, drug and alcohol screen and provide a current 5-year driving history check.
All applications must be made through SEEK
Bonney Energy is an equal opportunity employer
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Dangerous Goods drivers licence?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.