Are you looking for change ?
Do you have the skills relevant from another industry?
We are looking for Assistant Store Managers who have worked within a premium smallgoods industry or fresh food environment, to support the Store Managers within our Adelaide based locations.
If you have current career experience within supermarkets/delicatessen or hospitality industries and are looking to transition into a new role to learn and grow professionally .
Ideally you will have a strong passion for food, exceptional understanding of food safety and quality assurance guidelines, as well as driven to provide an ultimate customer experience.
Then we are interested to talk to you about the opportunities we have available !
Who are we?
Barossa Fine Foods are a fourth-generation family premium smallgoods maker. From a single shop in 1991, we have experienced rapid growth and now employ over 300 staff across 15 locations and deliver to customers all around Australia and overseas.
In 2018 we added the Angelakis Brothers Seafood brand to our portfolio allowing us to increase our focus on the food service sector.
Most recently in 2021 we added to our portfolio The Cheesemonger - complementing our range of smallgoods products in store along with a large selection of Cheese and delicatessen style products on offer.
The company's efforts to never compromise on quality have been recognised many times. Today it is the most awarded smallgoods producer in Australia.
For more information, please visit www.barossafinefoods.com.au
What’s in it for you?
An exciting opportunity has become available for Assistant Store Managers to help lead the team at our award winning stores on a permanent, full-time basis, by utilising your creative flair and drawing on your love of food.
We offer an industry competitive salary and promote a friendly yet highly professional working environment. Our food is our brand and as an employee, you are rewarded with discounts and promotions across all our products.
This role would be perfect for someone looking for career development and progression.
Your responsibilities (and not limited to):
- Supervision of employees in store,
- Stock and special ordering
- Adherence to opening and closing procedures
- Providing exceptional customer service skills
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Ensure all safety and quality assurance guidelines and followed and maintained
To achieve success in this role, you will need:
- Supervision experience, preferably within the fresh food industry
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
If the opportunity sounds like something you want to be a part of, click on the Apply button and upload your covering letter and CV.
For confidential discussions - Please contact Lou Barnes - (08) 82563804
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant store manager?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.