- New role, new P&C team
- Be part of a transformational journey of talent attraction
- Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne based
A little bit about us
GrowthOps is the growth experience company driving competitive advantage for our clients, every day. We deliver integrated creative, content and behaviour shaping communications; humanised digital and technology solutions; and coach organisations to stimulate higher levels of performance. The GrowthOps Group includes: AJF Partnership, Khemistry, GrowthOps Digital, GrowthOps Asia and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL).
We believe that driving growth is about delivering engaging experiences. Every day, our 400+ people, operating from 9 locations across Asia Pacific, deliver engaging experiences for our clients' brands, customers, users and employees. We're a new generation of thinkers and doers founded on the belief we can do things better.
About the opportunity:
Due to continued growth and investment in our talent acquisition space, we are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our passionate People & Culture team. Our aim is to provide exceptional people connections and experiences that integrate and align our people.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growth experience business where talent identification and acquisition is at the heart of creating careers across multiple businesses.
Reporting to the group's Chief People Experience Officer and the sole TA Partner for the Group of 200+ crew, you will play a crucial role partnering with the business leaders to ensure we have the talent we need to deliver on our customer experience strategies now, and into the future.
Your accountabilities include:
- Partnering with the Group's general managers to build talent and capability that is aligned to both the individual businesses and Group's strategy and employee experience initiatives
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering an exceptional hiring experience for managers and candidates
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience, regardless of the application outcome
- Identifying opportunities to improve talent acquisition initiatives to drive candidate attraction
- Developing and maintaining quality and transparent relationships with managers through regular, open conversations that support the Group's objectives
- Collaborating with the P&C Business Partner to ensure the effective transition from candidate to valued employee
- Supporting and promoting Group-wide employee experience initiatives
- Travel to our practice locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra on an ad-hoc basis.
A little about you:
We are looking for a real doer, a team player, with a genuine growth mindset to make a real difference. More specifically you will:
- Excel at utilising multiple resourcing techniques to find talent
- Provide coaching and guidance to hiring managers on all aspects of recruitment, always looking for proactive solutions
- Have 5+ years experience at talent attraction, ideally in a creative industry
- Have well-developed relationship building and influencing skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with clarity and impact
- Be comfortable working autonomously managing the TA space, within a nimble and proactiveP&C team
- Experience with an HRIS (iNTELLIHR) and ATS (JobAdder)
What makes GrowthOps a great place to work?
A growing portfolio of industry-leading businesses combined with an environment that fosters high-level skill, an ambition for growth and a commitment to the development and wellbeing of our people. We aim to recruit, retain and promote the best talent from the widest possible talent pools.
A competitive salary package plus an impressive perks program, including wellness days, birthday leave, a wellness allowance, professional development allowance, and remote-first flexible working arrangements to name just a few. We are committed to offering a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they are supported to work at their best.
For more information go https://growthops.com.au/about/
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.