Plantmark - one of Australia’s leading national wholesale plant nurseries - operates seven Wholesale Trade Markets with sales, production and distribution in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. Plantmark has been the largest trade supplier to the urban development, landscape and local government sectors for over thirty years and has established an outstanding reputation for excellence within the nursery industry.
This newly created, dynamic role is responsible for managing the coordination of large-scale horticulture projects. Working closely with a dedicated Projects and Tenders team, key focus areas will include stakeholder communication, contract compliance, oversight of freight activities and delivery of greenlife to project sites.
The highlights of the position are:
- Managing the delivery of projects from contract start to finish, meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure contract supply, order and dispatch requirements are clearly established and expertly activated.
- Identifying project challenges and proactively liaising with customers to create solutions.
- Monitoring, communicating and recording progress of contract activities.
- Building strong customer relationships to assist with business development.
- Travelling to project sites throughout Victoria.
We would love to hear from highly-motivated and innovative individuals who are ready to grow both their career and our commercial business. To be successful, you’ll need:
- Experience working in the Horticulture industry and excellent plant knowledge including botanical identification, climate/soil suitability and irrigation requirements.
- Proven project management experience in complex and changing environments.
- Demonstrated strength in managing multiple projects and tasks including time, resources, budgets and quality control.
- Ability to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis, whilst also working cooperatively with others to achieve project delivery goals.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in horticulture, project management or a related discipline would be highly regarded.
Working for us connects you with everything you need to deliver results and nurture your career including:
- An opportunity to truly make your mark within an expanding business.
- Non-corporate, Eastern suburbs office location with onsite parking.
- Participation in learning programs and career development activities.
- Access to an Employee Benefits Program which includes wholesale prices for plants, hardware discounts, free flu vaccinations and Employee Assistance Program.
Ready for your next challenge?
Plantmark is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.