- Wangaratta based
- Part Time 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career?
- Do you like having the autonomy to manage your own workday?
- Are you passionate about all things facilities, building codes, contractors and customer experience?
Gateway Health is looking for you to utilise your project coordination experience to support a high-performing Community Health organisation.
This project is funded by Gateway Health to enable the growth and expansion of Gateway Health’s services in Wangaratta. This role will oversee the construction of 40 Mackay Street, from initial design including consumer engagement through to project commencement and ultimately practical completion/certificate of occupancy.
This position is the first point of contact for all contractors and sub-contractors associated with this project.
Gateway Health is a not-for-profit Company limited by guarantee and a registered Community Health Service under the Health Services Act 1988 (Vic).
Vision: People living well
Our Purpose: To provide care and services that connect the community and strengthened individual and population health and wellbeing
Our Values: We care – We work together – We achieve – We learn – We Innovate
Our Principles: We advocate for fair and equitable access to health care and wellbeing services for all.
We respect the strength of individuals and the community, and their capacity to recover from adversity.
We recognize the importance of adaptability and responsiveness to enable us to deliver on our commitment to the community.
We actively listen and work alongside the community and each other to design and deliver better solutions.
We believe a learning culture is critical to enhancing the wellbeing of staff, clients and the community.
We contribute to creation of a connected and integrated health and community care system to achieve the best outcomes for our clients and community.
Gateway Health strives for an achievement culture that encourages innovation and initiative. We build and foster strengths-based programs that focus on support and recovery. Our staff are our greatest asset.
The organisation employs over 380 staff providing a range of primary health and community services across the Ovens Murray region in North East Victoria and parts of Southern New South Wales. Gateway Health serves all people, and is committed to improving individual and population health outcomes. We will do this by providing health care and support to individuals and communities in times of need, and by actively working with our partners to address the social and environmental determinants of health. Services are delivered through a mix of centre-based services in Wodonga, Wangaratta and Myrtleford, and outreach to rural communities across the region.
Please go to www.gatewayhealth.org.au to review the Application Process and full position details including Position Description.
Applications must address the selection criteria and have two referees who are the applicants previous or current managers.
Your application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Address the Selection Criteria provided in the Position Description
- Proof of Current Victorian Working with Children clearance
- Employment Disclosure Application Form (located on our gateway website)
Please forward your application, resume and selection criteria responses to email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 17th October 2021
Gateway Health is a child safe organisation. Gateway Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gateway Health is currently working towards achieving Rainbow Tick accreditation. Gateway Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Demonstrate your experience in managing building projects/contracts relating to capital construction works
- State your previous experience addressing OH&S issues associated with building maintenance and compliance
- How have you applied your comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the building code.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.