COVID Safe Marshalls | Casual
We are currently recruiting for COVID Safe Marshalls.
As the first contact point for staff arriving at work, the COVID Safe Marshall will help create a welcoming environment, whilst supervising and ensuring social distancing.
The role is predominantly a front-facing role for a people person who can add to the customer service experience whilst ensuring basic infection control awareness.
We are currently looking to engage COVID Safe Marshalls for ongoing daily work, offering a variety of shifts that can span between 3- 8 hours.
The role involves, but not limited to:
- Ensuring regular hand hygiene
- Ensuring the correct wearing of PPE
- Supervision of checking in at work
- Maintaining strict social distancing
- Monitoring regular cleaning of the check-in area
What this offers you:
- Great casual above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Experience in a dynamic and professional environment
- Immediate work with ongoing hours and a minimum shift of 3 hours
- Full training provided on site and full PPE provided at each shift
You will possess the following:
- High attention and commitment to exceptional customer service
- Previous customer service experience in fast-paced environment
- Event crowd control experience would be highly regarded
- Highly developed customer engagement skills
- Exceptional presentation and grooming, and professional demeanour
- Ability to work well in a team and committed to a culture of quality and safety
- Police Check or willing to obtain one
- Knowledge of safe working practices
- Available for immediate commencement
**Must have as a minimum, the first dose of a COVID vaccine
Keen to join us? Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Pinnacle People - Temporary Staffing Division
a | 300 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
t | 07 3225 9999
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities - Twitter/Instagram @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeopleAustralia
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.