Reg Leis Insurance Services is a well established general insurance broking business based in Gympie and providing professional advice and insurance solutions to individuals and businesses Australia wide. We are part of Ausure Insurance Brokers who are members of the Steadfast Group, the largest network of insurance brokers in Australia and New Zealand.
We have an exciting opportunity for a positive and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Account Manager to help look after an existing commercial and rural portfolio and contribute to further growth in the business.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Account Manager with Commercial and Rural Insurance experience.
- Tier 1 or Diploma of Insurance Broking qualification
- 5+ years experience in Insurance Broking
- Experience with commercial and rural lines
- Strong technical capability with experience interpreting policy wordings, providing policy coverage advice and an ability to make comparisons between insurance products
- Commercial Claims experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office 365 as well as online insurance quoting systems currently used in the insurance industry, INSIGHT knowledge an advantage
- Strong organisation and admin skills with a commitment to exceptional client service
- A high degree of autonomy
- An attention to detail, discipline and professionalism
- A friendly disposition and a commitment to being part of a team environment.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, positive, professional team where you'll have the chance to continue to grow and develop your career. You'll also have access to exclusive Steadfast Group benefits. Your remuneration will reflect your skills and experience in relation to the role responsibilities.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a covering letter by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button above.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. No recruitment agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.