Passionate about food and hospitality?
Want to be part of a new multi-million-dollar development?
The Leederville Precinct is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to join our team. The Leederville Precinct is a busy operation currently responsible for servicing The Garden and The Leederville Hotel and new restaurant Servo. With a team dedicated to the industry, providing a fantastic opportunity to learn and work alongside some of Perth’s most respected hospitality professionals.
The site has just completed a $7million development which has transformed Leederville into a multi-venue food, drink, and entertainment precinct like no other.
What we offer you:
- Be part of a well-established team.
- Beautiful inner city multi-outlet venue.
- Staff break-out room with rest area and full bathroom including shower.
- Close to all the transport links.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Fantastic group-wide staff discount scheme.
- Fun, friendly work environment.
- Lots of opportunities to grow within the business.
- Work at a venue in a unique setting that is vibrant and fast-paced.
- Potential to complete Cert 3 in Hospitality as part of our ongoing dedication to training and developing the next generation of hospitality professionals.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- You will likely already possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, with knowledge of cocktails, spirits, wine, and beers.
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service, ensuring every patron has a memorable experience.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable hygiene standards, including a certificate in the AHA COVID-19 Hygiene course.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Must have the right to work in Australia and be a permanent resident.
Be a part of a great team, apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.