Administrative All-Rounder/Personal Assistant
Looking for an enthusiastic, open minded, and hard working individual to join my small business team in the role of an administrative all-rounder/personal assistant.
I am an online content creator in the adult industry, and a social media influencer, with a team of 4 virtual assistants currently. I am now in need of a “right-hand” to fill the roll of an all-rounded assistant to help me grow further.
Experience in the industry is not required, nor is experience as a PA/Administrator, as all training will be provided. We are simply looking for someone with the right personality and attitude.
Some of the responsibilities/tasks you will have:
- being the main point of contact for the VA team, reviewing their performance, tracking their KPI's, and reporting back to myself.
- training of new VA's
- expanding your knowledge of the industry and marketing tactics by continuously doing research
- scheduling of messages on various platforms
- using Canva to make digital flyers and thumbnails
- drafting captions
- managing my diary/schedule
- assisting with photoshoots
- producing ideas for social media content
- assisting with the expansion of my business
- and much more...
This role is offered as a contractor role, starting with 20-30 hours per week and will quickly move to full time hours when you are fully trained. The hours are flexible after the training period, and MOST of the work can be done from your own house, on your own schedule. You will still be required to come into my office on occasion, come to photoshoot locations, and training will be done in-office located in Seaford Meadows. I am offering $25 per hour, depending on your experience and skills. There will also be opportunities for bonuses and commission.
You MUST to be 18+ years of age due to the nature of this role.
Comfortability with the adult industry, talking about and viewing explicit topics/content.
You have your own ABN or are willing to obtain one.
You have your own laptop/computer, and sufficient internet.
Please send your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position. Within your cover letter, please include a paragraph about who you are, why you feel you'd be a good fit for this role, and your comfortability with the nature of this role. If you do not include a cover letter stating these things, you will not be considered for this role.
If you have questions about this role, please contact me either via my instagram @audreyaura.life or via email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.