BANG Architecture is looking for talent!
- Manage projects in the Greater Sydney and CBD area
- Mixed Use & Residential projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Career progression opportunities
- Located in Bondi Junction
BANG Architecture is a young up-and-coming Architectural practice with the desire to establish a collective of creatives who bring bespoke and bold design to the Australian market. We are driven by the inherent power of exceptional architecture to serve the community and clientele we build for.
ABOUT THE ROLE
BANG is seeking an Architectural Graduate to assist it our wide range of exciting projects. You will be a confident communicator and have a keen eye for design and detail. BANG is a design-focused studio.
Working across multi-residential and mixed-use projects, the specific roles and activities are (but not limited to) the following:
- CAD operator / modeller; (Archicad Only)
- To carry out sketch design work;
- To carry out work associated with preparing Development Application submissions and contract documentation
- To liaise with and co-ordinate the various requirements and activities of Clients, Consultants and local Councils;
- To carry out Site Analysis and Site Context Analysis;
- To relate designs to relevant codes and local council requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- ArchiCAD (a must, show experience)
- Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Local Planning Codes
- An eye for detail and practicality
- Quality hand sketching and detailing
- Sound organisation, time management and co-ordination
- Great communication skills
Commensurate with experience and ability
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must be currently eligible to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- Submit your application including cover letter, CV and sample portfolio (under 5mb) to email@example.com
- Please note: Applications will be assessed upon receipt; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Seeking applications from direct candidates only – no recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.