SHAKEUP ARCHITECTURE is a growing practice in Sydney, currently working on several projects across multiple sectors. We are currently seeking a graduate of architecture with strong Revit skills and someone that will share our vision of designing buildings and spaces that inspire enthusiasm, serve their purpose and are functionally precise.
In SHAKEUP ARCHITECTURE we explore new ways of doing things, shake things up, look at things from every angle. This is how we grow our knowledge and skills. We empower our staff to do the same. We are seeking a passionate and friendly person who can work with minimal supervision and be a supportive team player.
Within our studio, we offer an opportunity to progress your career as you work on projects across an array of sectors. We encourage our team to develop their skills as they work hands-on in all facets and stages of the project.
- Graduate of Architecture
- Previous Education Architecture is essential
- Above average proficiency in Revit (minimum 2 years practical experience)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (minimum 2 years practical experience)
- Ability to think independently and propose solutions
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to undergo police security checks
- Have experience lodging DA/CC with council
- Have experience with EFSG
- Sound knowledge of NCC, SEPP & Council DCP's
To apply please forward a cover letter indicating your interest in the role, together with your CV and portfolio sample (max. 6 pages) to email@example.com
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in the architecture & design services industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.