Pharmaceutical Pick/Packers - AM/PM Shifts. Apply TODAY start TOMORROW! ONGOING!
- Immediate start
- AM/PM Shifts
Located in Keysborough, our client is an Australian owned, national wholesaler of Pharmaceutical services and products to the Retail Pharmacy and Hospital sectors.
Exceptional opportunities are currently available for Pick/Packers on early morning shifts and afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday.
The facilities are state of the art and include an automated warehouse. Your duties will primarily be to pick pharmacy orders using RF Scanners and Replenish stock. There is no heavy lifting involved however you will need to be mobile as some bending is required. Training will be supplied however previous experience in a similar environment would be highly regarded.
To be successful for these roles:
- You will require a positive attitude with a strong focus of meeting daily targets
- Be able to work as part of a cohesive team
- Be able to pass a Police Check
- Undertake and pass a Drug and Alcohol test prior to commencing and full medical after commencement
- Be available to start immediately
Shifts available (Monday to Friday):
Early morning shifts - must be flexible as some shifts will require a 1AM start. What does the week look like?
Mon- 2am. Tues- 4am, Wed- 5am, Thurs- 5am, Fri- 4am.
Afternoon shift - start from 4pm.
- The opportunity to become part of a professional organisation that respects their staff and the contribution they make
- Temp to perm opportunity for exceptional candidates.
These will be much sought after positions so DON'T DELAY!!!. Email your updated resume to email@example.com
All successful candidates will be subject to random and ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
Please note: Candidates that are short listed will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.