A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you’ll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Our teams are skilled in a number of disciplines of commercial construction including base building construction, refurbishment, building upgrades, fit-out, remedial building, heavy industrial projects and architectural joinery.
The Buildcorp Cadet Program is a structured and self-guided program that consists of four rotations across three years. This includes one year in each of our Estimating, Contracts Administration and Site Supervision functions, as well as a one-month secondment to Euroline – our high-end joinery business.
Our program is designed to provide on-the-job experience to students so when they graduate, they can make an informed decision about their career path and step into a fulltime role in their chosen area.
- Have the ability to work a minimum of 4 days per week
- In 2022 you will commence your second year of a construction, engineering, project management or building related qualification
- You will align with our company values
- Have an eagerness to learn and work as part of a team
- Have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work in and around the Sydney CBD
- Have a valid drivers licence
Some of the perks you’ll receive when you join the team:
- 1 paid day per week during semester to attend class
- 1 paid study day before each of your exams
- Career development customised to you
- Quarterly cadet meetings connecting you to business leaders
- $299 annually to spend on your health and fitness goals
For more information, please visit our website - https://buildcorp.com.au/careers/cadet-program
Applications for our January 2022 intake close Sunday 24 October 2021. Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript.
Agencies, please note that we do not require assistance for this role.
Please note, due to the high response rate of our program only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Buildcorp is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.