Experienced Administrative Assistant
Permanent Part Time position – Mon-Fri Hours Negotiable between 8am - 4.30pm
TCM is a Tasmanian owned and operated Mechanical Services company, operating within the commercial environment.
TCM is looking for an experienced and proactive administrative assistant who can work unsupervised to maintain the administrative requirements of our busy mechanical services operation.
This position is a varied and critical role in a fast paced office environment. Based in Moonah, this role is to provide Administrative Support and reports directly to the Office Manager.
We are looking for a 'people person' with strong administrative skills. Someone who can take the initiative, who has a high attention to detail and a focus on providing a high degree of support both internally and externally. A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is essential.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clerical Duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Manage a large email inbox
- Allocating purchase orders to service technicians
- Data Entry into accounting software package including accounts payable invoices (experience with MYOB or similar is highly desirable)
- Excel Spreadsheet Data Entry
- Order Stationary/office supplies
- Filing, Scanning and email of invoices
- Provide administrative support for operations & management team.
Cover letters and accompanying CV’s should be emailed to email@example.com, by no later than COB Friday 14th October.
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.