Education Services Australia (ESA) is a ministerial not-for-profit company committed to making a positive difference in the lives and learning of Australian students. ESA delivers products and services for clients including the Australian government, State and Territory education authorities, and a variety of not-for- profit and government organisations.
Our Digital Teaching and Learning unit develop digital teaching and learning resources to improve student outcomes, enhance teacher impact and strengthen school communities across Australia.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join a team developing new content and supporting the the Nationally Consistent Collection of Data for Students with a Disability (NCCD) via the NCCD portal, a national hub of resources and professional learning for educators and families of students with disability.
The portal supports all schools in Australia, and assists education authorities and governments to better understand the needs of students with disability and how they can be best supported at school.
In the 12-month fixed term contract (possibility for extension) your key responsibilities will be;
- Assisting the Project Director, Project Manager and overall project team in delivering, monitoring and reporting on project activities
- Coordinating stakeholder engagement activities and communication
- Supporting the collection and publication of digital content
- Coordinating resources, meetings and project information
- Supporting user queries through the project’s helpdesk.
- You are highly organised, pro-active person, with attention to detail, and high-level interpersonal skills looking to develop further within a small and supportive team
- You have previous experience working in a project administration role, ideally experience in coordinating activities for complex, web-based projects
- You have proven experience working with a project team in a project delivery capacity and enjoy opportunities to work collaboratively with a team
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on client service. Service or help desk experience would be an advantage
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products such as MS Project or and in using project tracking software e.g. Jira software would be highly desirable.
- You enjoy the chance to develop new skills although website content production experience using content management systems or learning management systems would be desirable.
What ESA offer
At ESA we want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, physical ability or age. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, ESA offers lifestyle benefits and a culture that allows people and ideas to flourish.
For more information about working for ESA please visit the Employment page on our website -https://www.esa.edu.au/about/employment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.