- Passionate and enthusiastic about the environment and making a difference everyday
- Looking for an organisation that genuinely values its people?
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with strong administrative experience
How would you like to step out of what you're doing and join an organisation committed to making a difference? We are BIG on professional development, job satisfaction and we have a genuine interest in the recognition of our team members!
We want to employ a person who has an aspiration for helping organisations provide a healthier and safer working environment for their people. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and proactive individual with strong administrative experience and an environmental science or similar background to join our successful and fast-paced team at our Artarmon office full time.
This role isn't just for anybody…, but if you love developing relationships, listening and seeking to understand client's needs, and enjoy embracing new ideas that support the environment, then we would love to speak with you!
As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be reporting to the NSW State Manager as well as the National Rental Manager and will be actively involved with our customers and undertake responsibilities in various tasks including:
- Maintenance of the rental equipment fleet and preparation of rental equipment to Air-Met standards
- Coordination of deliveries and pick ups
- Receive customer enquiries regarding availability, deliveries, technical support, and account queries
- General administration duties
- Attend/ host trade events when required.
The Successful Candidate
We know this is an exciting opportunity, but there are a few things we need from you:
- A qualification in Environmental Science or similar or demonstrate prior industry experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- A friendly, proactive and professional personality with a desire to listen, understand and assist with client needs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate the ability of working cohesively in a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
What's in it for you…
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that is truly committed to providing outcomes for clients that make a difference
- A collaborative work environment with an open, honest and supportive culture
- A team committed to helping you succeed
- Great work hours and conditions
- Employee Access Programs
- Opportunities to grow with the organisation and advance your career
If this sounds like you and you'd like to have a confidential chat, then we'd love to hear from you!
Please ensure that you upload your CV and cover letter with your application. Applications without these supporting documents will not be accepted.
With over 37 years of expertise, Air-Met Scientific is a market leader in the supply, service, rental and engineering of workplace and environmental monitoring solutions.
Air-Met Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and has a genuine interest in the recognition of their team members as well as their ongoing professional development. We have a supportive working environment with excellent working culture and this role presents a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate.
Applications close 10 November 2021
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.