On Site Motel Manager
To ensure the smooth running of the motel; responsible in achieving efficient and effective hotel operations and delivery of superior customer service and quality outcomes; maximizing profitability and enhancing the guest experience through effective management strategies and initiatives.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage daily operations within each department of the hotel, including Front Office, Housekeeping and Maintenance, providing effective leadership, guidance and communication.
- Provide support and training on the hotel’s standards, policies and procedures, operational requirements and business objectives.
- Manage the operational performance of the hotel through meeting and exceeding set budgetary requirements.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Directors and stakeholders and ensure open lines of communication are maintained.
- Proactively seek sales and marketing opportunities, ensuring a focus on continuous business development ensuring maximum room yield & increase hotel revenue through strategic sale practices and yield management.
- Manage performance of Employees, Co-ordinate recruitment, induction, training & development of staff with the ability to provide regular feedback to management.
- Manage and resolve guest complaints in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure optimum guest satisfaction.
- Regularly monitor and report upon the hotel’s financial performance against the operational budget to achieve annual set targets.
- Ensure hotel is compliant with all company guidelines, as well as federal, state and local laws including WH&S, licensing, fire regulations and essential services.
- Lead by example and conduct yourself in a professional manner that reflects the company in a positive way.
Qualifications & Requirement's
- Experience in Managerial position in similar role/industry
- A background in renovation projects would be highly regarded
- Great with people and ability to build rapport easily
- Passionate and motivated to succeed
- Must be willing to relocate and live on site
- Be part of a growing business with opportunities for advancement
- Accommodation included within remuneration
- Opportunities to advance within a growing company
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for yield management?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Motel Manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of hotel management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.