We’re a team of creative problem solvers driven by the power of storytelling to impact communities, invoke change and motivate audiences to take action.
We’re looking for an assistant video editor who loves telling stories, deep, impactful & authentic stories. We have a full time position for someone with a keen willingness to learn and adapt, push the boundaries of filmmaking, with a dedication to professionalism and growth. This is a role that will quickly progress to editor as you master the skills of your trade.
Job Responsibility: The right candidate will be primarily acting under the head of post-production cutting story style content and may occasionally crew onset as required. We’re looking for a career editor, someone who’s tech savvy and has the eye for cutting.
- A passion for stories and the storytelling process.
- Desire to grow in the local film industry.
- Tertiary qualification in film or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in filmmaking, primarily in post production.
- Past experience in documentary shorts and TVCs desired.
- High degree of competency in AVID, Resolve and Adobe Suite with a willingness to integrate.
We don’t believe in swimming the proper channels, we believe a strong desire is everything.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.