Jetty Road Brewery - General Manager
Jetty Road is a leading local craft brewery located on the Mornington Peninsula. The brewery is located at Dromana which includes a 200 seat venue, a second venue located at Lorne and a growing wholesale business.
Jetty Road is experiencing significant growth and we are now on the hunt for a GM to lead all facets of the business through this exciting growth phase.
You will be an experienced leader with at least five years in general management, both beer and hospitality experience will be highly regarded, though entrepreneurial types shouldn’t be discouraged. You are a hands-on, self-starter who can flex between strategic and operational mindsets. You take hold of ambitious growth agendas and lead teams to make it happen.
About the role:
The role will be responsible for leading and driving overall business performance and bringing to life the Jetty Road experience with customers and at key touchpoints. The role is responsible for the management of all Jetty Road Brewery sites & venue operations with full P&L accountability as well as being charged with building the culture, safety, and wellbeing of the team.
- With the board and key stakeholders develop the Jetty Road strategy
- Effective management and execution of the annual business plan, budget and long-term business strategy
- Delivery of the P&L and work to achieve key performance targets
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Logistics to deliver revenue and profit targets:
- Develop brand positioning with Marketing and review of the portfolio to create a strong brand and innovation pipeline
- Work with Sales to develop a wholesale plan and deliver growth
- Create venue traffic building strategies
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Oversee the management of Jetty Road Venues maintaining efficient site operations
- Oversee management of the Jetty Road brewery and its operations to deliver reliable supply and product quality
- Coach and develop direct reports and wider team to create succession planning opportunities and a positive culture where staff can thrive and exceed expectations
- Create and maintain a safe workplace at all times
- Strong people leader
- Hands-on, self-starter
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to sort out complex issues
- Ability to pre-empt problems and create opportunities for improvements to ensure quality outcomes
- Strong time management skills
- Working in a high growth dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus incentive structure
- Flexible working environment
If you think you possess the skills and attitude to work in a dynamic environment and help build the Jetty Road brand we would love to talk to you
Please email email@example.com
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.