About the role
Microba is seeking a creative professional with a passion for building brands. This role will be the brand's custodian and will be responsible for developing conceptual ideas into printed collateral, digital assets, and marketing content that brings our brand to life. Studio/agency/print-production experience is preferred - this is a great opportunity for an experienced all-rounder to really open their ability to manage briefs and the production of design from start to finish.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and be a confident and efficient communicator. Agile in nature, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The aim for this role is to raise awareness and assist in building a highly regarded reputation nationally. It requires a proactive approach and a willingness to work collaboratively. The established brand strategy will be a guide to inform the direction of creative outcomes.
About the company
Microba Life Sciences is a Brisbane-based precision microbiome science company that has pioneered the use of microbiome testing technology.
Our growing team is built on a foundation of scientific and technical excellence and a drive to lead life-changing microbiome discoveries through ever-deeper insights into the relationships between gut microorganisms and health.
- Strong ability to think conceptually, articulate ideas and present in a professional manner
- Confidence in working collaboratively and presenting ideas to the team
- Strong experience in Adobe Suite
- Experience taking briefs and developing ideas
- Experience in preparing assets for digital use
- Strong experience in managing projects to print
- Studio/agency/commercial environment experience is required
- Illustration, photography preferred, not mandatory
What you would do
- Assist in visually expressing Microba’s brand story across different mediums and marketing needs to position the brand to a global audience.
- Contribute to workshops & assist in brand-related problem solving
- Preparing presentations, infographics, and speaking assets/tools
- Short-form and long-form document production
- Managing the production of printed goods with local and international suppliers; event needs, kits, collateral, brochure.
- Targeted advertising assets; digital banner ads, GDN display ads
- Email marketing assets and managing the upload of communications
- Visual optimisation for our website/s (WordPress)
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to contribute in building a world leading brand
- Located in central Brisbane (near train station)
- Working with an energetic team in the emerging science field
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a visual designer?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.