Aerometrex is a geospatial tech company with a focus on providing data driven insights for a range of industries. As a preferred supplier to the private & public sector, we have over 40 years of experience in areas such as aerial imagery and mapping, 3D modelling and airborne LIDAR. Aerometrex also offers a subscription-based service known as MetroMap, which gives users easy access to high-quality 2D imagery, 3D reality mesh models and LIDAR-derived products.
A great opportunity has become available for a fulltime IT Senior Support Officer to join our growing team based at our Adelaide Head Office. This role reports to the IT Manager and will provide technical remote and on-site software, hardware, and PC support.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Record, resolve and support all issues in the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Take ownership of issues, plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- Support office-based infrastructure (Windows Servers, routers, firewalls and switches).
- Support cloud-based services such as O365/Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Using troubleshooting tools and techniques to diagnose and implement solutions as necessary to ensure IT infrastructure availability.
- Testing, implementing, monitoring and tuning IT systems to ensure optimum performance and highlight potential issues.
What you'll need (essential requirements):
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Working knowledge of networking concepts
What we'd like (desirable requirements):
- Knowledge of cloud based systems, AWS or Azure
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Experience with backups and archiving
- Ability to create simple scripts in Powershell, bash, python.
- Working knowledge with Atlassian products
Why work with us
We're committed to professional excellence with a focus on innovation and team development. We value our team members and offer a supportive work environment in which to grow.
If you’re interested in developing your career in the IT/software development/geospatial industry and you're committed to producing high quality work while contributing to team outcomes, we’d like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to Nadia Cantini – Aerometrex HR via the seek application process.
* We thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* No recruitment agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Information Technology Support Officer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.