We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team. This person is someone with a warm and caring personality who has a passion for the real estate industry and understands the importance of serving customers at a high level.
Whilst any relevant experience is great, we are looking for someone who is switched-on, enthusiastic and highly organised to be the first point of contact for Elders Real Estate Darwin.
This exciting role is Monday to Friday only and offers the opportunity to handle a variety of work including:
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet clients in a courteous and professional manner;
- Liaising with suppliers, landlords, tenants and clients
- General office and administration duties
- Mailing, emailing, taking messages and maintaining the reception area
- Provide efficient and superior administrative assistance to support the Property Management team
- Outstanding customer services skills
- Client relationship management skills
- Friendly, bubbly personality and great attitude to work
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Reliable and organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and proactively solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise, handle pressure and work as part of a team
- Competent computer skills
Reception is an integral and important part of our business. This is an ideal position for someone that is looking to grow within a professional organisation and enjoy a successful career in real estate. Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information email Charlotte Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.