Storeperson - based in Geelong
Middleton’s Group is a well-established family-owned company that performs installations of heating and cooling systems in Geelong, Ballarat, Surfcoast, Melbourne, and surrounding areas of Victoria.
As our Storeperson - you would be responsible for:
- Managing incoming and outgoing stock and units
- Local deliveries to our installers
- Inventory control
- Regular stock-takes
- Maintenance of the warehouse, keeping it in a safe and orderly condition
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- An excellent work ethic
- The ability to work unsupervised with demonstrated initiative
- Both a manual drivers license and a forklift license
- Reliability and punctuality
- An ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment as part of an established team
The role is full-time Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm at our Geelong site.
Applicants meeting these criteria can send their resumes to email@example.com [link removed] before 27 November.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.