Toustone is an internationally recognised Australian cloud-based SaaS leader in fully hosted Business Intelligence services. Founded in Australia in 2014 and through our client-centric and business-outcome orientation, we have grown to deliver BI solutions on a global scale. From the cloud we are bringing better data, better decisions and better business results across Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. As we continue in our exciting period of growth, we are seeking a Cloud Dev Ops Engineer to join our exciting growing business.
Here’s where you come in. You will be an integral part of a small and committed team dedicated with providing our customers with the opportunity to make empowered data driven decisions. In any given day you could be responsible for but not limited to: Designing, specifying, documenting, and developing solutions as required by internal teams and customers. Maintaining, managing, and building dev ops pipelines. Third level support tasks. Quality checks and the management of code bases. Working closely with the support team to develop best customer experience strategy and solutions and ensuring best practice standards internally across SOPs and rollout changes.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Managing the support desk, daily checks, alerting and monitoring of Toustone’s hosted solutions.
- First level support tasks, triaging and liaising with the end users to understand the technical issues and applying fixes.
- User Management and License management for clients.
- Working closely with the development team to specify, test and commission solutions to improve customer experience.
- Work with delivery teams to ensure a smooth and professional hand over to the support team, including documentation, training, and process adoption.
- Managing Toustone’s Internal Devices (mostly Macs) and Software and providing technical support to staff within the organisation.
- Updating and improving support processes and maintaining documentation.
Desired IT Skills
Having the following skills or being able to demonstrate a willingness to learn the following would be desirable:
- Understanding of Data Warehouse principles.
- Business Intelligence Tools: e.g. Yellowfin, Tableau
- Cloud Platforms: AWS
- Experience with Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suit.
- Familiarity with Support Desk Software.
- Basic Programming skills – e.g. SQL, Java, Bash or Linux.
- Relational database experience – e.g. Postgres, MySQL.
- Presentation Skills: Power Point
- Familiarity with Apple Products and OS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- High ethical standards with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills, with an analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated, can work independently and as part of team.
- Passionate about IT.
At Toustone we are deeply committed to our customers, our team, and our culture of Innovation, Professionalism, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality and our ability to excel depends on the knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity, and teamwork of people like you. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with a team of high performing talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career, please apply below.
What we can offer YOU
Toustone fosters a personal and professional growth ethos. We recognize and reward talent, and continually champion opportunities for innovation and the pursuit of excellence. To this end Toustone offers you the opportunity to develop and expand your career while contributing to our mission.
On offer for the successful incumbent is:
- Rewards and Recognition
- Continual Career Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- The opportunity to make your mark on a global brand and be a part of something from the beginning of its exciting growth period.
How to apply: To express your interest in this opportunity or for a confidential conversation to discover more, please apply via this job add or contact Rebecca Fox on: 0412 259 997. Toustone is supportive of flexible working arrangements. The role will be based out of our offices in Albury, NSW.
- Do you have technical support experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Information Technology Support Analyst?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.