Warehouse Storeperson– Agricultural Tractor Spare Parts
Bare-Co is a family owned manufacturer and wholesale distributor of agricultural replacement parts and accessories with over 76 years in the industry and twelve company owned branches throughout Australia, New Zealand & USA.
About the role:
Bare-Co requires a store person to process all incoming and outgoing shipments.
Processing of customer orders, invoices and stock receipt.
This is a hands on position in a modern computerized warehouse.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of tractor or automotive spare parts
- Forklift License
- Ensure WH&S is adhered to
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Long term stable job prospects for the right candidate
- Stable employer with over 76 years in the industry
- Employer with the best reputation in the industry
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.