Architectural firm looking for an experienced architectural documenter/Revit Documenter to join our Sydney CBD-based firm. We are specialists in High Density residential and Mixed Use projects. As a result of our increased volume of projects, have a requirement for a permanent/full-time addition to start working with our team immediately. 5 years minimum local experience is essential in CC & Construction documentation.
This role will suit a candidate with the ability to assist in producing Construction Certificate and construction documentation packages. Must be capable of working within a team environment, the successful candidate will report to the Project Architect and assist in all phases of project delivery. An essential requirement for fulfilling this role would be proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit, with minimum 5 years experience in both packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position will include the following but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Project Architect in construction documentation
- Produce and manage all CAD/Revit documentation relevant to projects
- Produce efficient and effective Construction Certificate packages in line with office standards
- Produce documentation for Development Applications as may be required
Skills & Experience
The suitable candidate ideally will possess the following:
- Technical skills in Autocad and REVIT is essential, and must be HIGHLY efficient
- Excellent attention to detail in both presentation and production of work
- Local experience and standard construction detailing knowledge a must
- Ability to understand and implement the NCC as well as various Australian Standards
- Portfolio demonstrating medium/high density residential and commercial projects will be highly regarded
- Ability to work within fast paced environment, take instructions, and deliver projects within anticipated time frames and work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A team player
- Critical thinking
A multi-functional design practice engaged in architecture, project management and development management. The firm places great emphasis on building good relationships and provides a supportive environment for growth.
Sounds like you, then send us your CV!
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.