Interested in a career in horticulture and garden maintenance? Love working outdoors surrounded by plants? This could be the perfect job for you.
Van Leeuwen Green is an award winning horticulture and landscaping business servicing the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Since 1995 we have established hundreds of beautiful, long-lived gardens using our deep knowledge and experience of plants, horticulture and landscaping. We also specialise in high quality renovation and maintenance of residential and commercial gardens.
We currently seek a Full-Time Apprentice Gardener to join our professional teams. These positions are also suitable for mature-age apprentices or those at later stages of their apprenticeship. Van Leeuwen Green prides itself on providing training, mentoring and supervision of apprentices to the highest standards.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is motivated and enthusiastic team member
· Is well-presented and friendly with a professional work ethic
· Has excellent time management and communication skills
· Preferably has previous gardening or landscaping experience
The successful candidates will be supervised and trained by an experienced team leader in a company that values diversity in its staff. Van Leeuwen Green is committed to finding future opportunities within the company for its apprentices.
If you’re serious about gardens and landscapes and want to work in a premium horticulture and landscaping company, apply now!
Please submit both your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.