Join our Montrose community
Montrose Therapy & Respite Services have been working with children and young people with disabilities since 1933. We are a not-for-profit who pride ourselves on our rich history of providing innovative, multi disciplinary, person centred evidence-based therapies to our predominantly paediatric clients.
We support Speech Pathologists at all stages of their career and provide industry leading clinical supervision, graduate & professional development programs and leadership opportunities including the role of Discipline Lead, clinical educator for student placements and opportunities for project work. Read more about Speech Pathology at Montrose.
“I enjoy working In such a supportive team, and I like that we can do joint sessions because I learn so much from everyone else.” - current therapist
Let's have a conversation today!
Disability services is one of the fastest growing sectors in healthcare today. At Montrose we have a diverse caseload of Speech Pathology clients waiting to see us and we require dedicated therapists to join our teams. Our clients see us at our purpose-built Service Centres, community based clinics, at their school and their home.
Do you want to work part time? talk to us. Prefer full time? that's fine! Let's have a conversation about your preferred location and hours of work. We are known for our family friendly flexible approach. Let's talk!
Currently we have Speech Pathology roles available at these locations:
- Slacks Creek
- Darra (Brisbane South)
- Kedron (Brisbane North)
- Toowoomba (financial incentives apply!)
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
“Montrose is accommodating. As as a new Mum coming back from maternity leave, Montrose were accommodating and flexible with hours.” - current therapist
What's on offer
In a recent staff engagement survey, our team nominated these benefits to be of most importance:
- 9 day fortnights available
- Salary packaging + other financial benefits
- Guaranteed Christmas leave (as we close down over this time)
- Montrose paid parental leave
- Our industry leading evidence-based clinical supervision program
- Multi-disciplinary approach with joint therapy sessions common
- Variety of caseload, ability to work across all areas of speech.
- Montrose paid professional development allowance
- Large resource library
- Dedicated administrative support
- You are joining a wider community of Allied Health Professionals
We have many more benefits available. Learn more about what it is like to work for Montrose here
It goes without saying that we require you to be qualified and registered with SPA and we need you to have a current working with children (blue card) and be eligible to apply for NDIS Worker Screening Clearance. Also, we are interested to hear about what drives you as a Speech Pathologist, what do you want to achieve, where do you want to be? Let's find out more about each other.
More from our therapists:
“I like the supervision here, my supervisor is supportive. I like the range of clients we see.”
“The team is extremely friendly and supportive and there is a great work-life balance.”
“We have a diverse caseload which is great.”
Talk to us today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a speech pathologist?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Are you currently a member of Speech Pathology Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current NDIS Worker Screening Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.