- 28-38 hours per week
- Join a growing and dynamic business
- Great team environment
Elders Insurance, operating for over one hundred years, is one of Australia’s largest regional and rural insurance services and operates an agency network distributing general insurance products to regional and rural clients.
Gawler Barossa & Clare Valley Insurance Services is the Elders Insurance agency in Gawler where we have a vacancy for a Claims Consultant.
As an employee of Gawler Barossa & Clare Valley Insurance Services, your major duties will include:
- providing claims based services to Elders Insurance clients;
- Recording and processing of claims information
- Establish and develop relationships with key clients and service providers
- In partnership with the Claims Manager, develop and maintain regular claims reports identifying claims trends and issues to report to the Account Executive/Team Leader .
To be successful in this role you must be able to display the following skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a general insurance claims processing role
- A sound knowledge of general insurance;
- computer literacy;
- well developed communication skills.
You will also have Australian Financial Services Reform Act 2001 (FSRA) Insurance Tier 1 or Tier 2 accreditation. Additionally you will be able to obtain satisfactory police and ASIC clearances.
You will also have the following qualities:
- customer service;
- teamwork and co-operation;
- concern for quality;
This position offers you a career opportunity with a leading Elders Insurance franchise and a competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Telephone enquiries, including a request for a position description may be directed to:
Jess McGee – Account Executive & Team Leader on (08) 8526 9500.
Written or e-mailed applications including a covering letter and CV should be sent to:
Account Executive & Team Leader
Gawler Barossa & Clare Valley Insurance Services
1/4 Murray Street
GAWLER SA 5118
Applications close Wednesday 27th October 2021 .
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.