Sales representative X 2
A well-established Australian owned family business with more than 1000 staff, a strong online presence and over 60 branch locations across APAC. A market leader in power tool sales, our company has been identified as a core contributor in providing reliability and uncompromising quality to the trade and construction industry.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking a motivated “Sale Representative” to join our successful “Sales Team”. Reporting to the “Branch Manager” you will be expected to have previous experience in a sales position within a similar, or related industry. We are also interested in tradies looking for a break from the tools.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Processing over the counter/phone sale transactions
- Provide accurate information about specific products, features and services
- Informing customers about current promotions and special offers
- Dealing with customer queries/complaints and offering solutions
- Manage merchandising and store displays
- Regular training and development to improve power tool knowledge and sales
Do you possess the below skills:
- Some form of sales, customer service or retail experience
- Desire to provide quality customer service
- Track record of working to KPIs and achieving sales targets
- Ability to work with and understand tools/power tools
- Energetic and motivated individual looking to work as part of team
- Familiar with basic computer operations
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary on offer with a generous commission structure
- Ongoing supplier product training with market leading brands such as Festool, Milwaukee etc
- Commitment to career progression and ongoing job security
- Free parking available on site for all employees
If you want to join our team, please apply today.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.