Brave Energy Systems provides software solutions for the Australian energy market. We are dedicated to streamlining business processes, improving data management and approaching regulatory change with agility and innovation.
About the role.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Billing Analyst to join a leading provider of software solutions for the Australian energy market, on a 12-month fixed-term basis.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Operations and Managed Services, you will own your responsibilities, which include but will not be limited to:
- Collating, analysing, and distributing invoices
- Daily reporting on client portfolio billing data
- Ensuring customer enquiries are serviced
- Managing the market transfer process
- Coordinating with internal and external counterparts to support and improve business outcomes
- Resolving complex account and meter data exceptions; and
- Implementing proactive data solutions
As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance in business processes and system improvement projects. This will include undertaking user acceptance testing to ensure the end product is meeting both internal standards and clients’ expectations.
To achieve success in this role, you will be a talented team-player who encompasses the following skills and capabilities:
- A minimum of 3 years proven analysis experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced data management capabilities
- Intermediate knowledge of databases
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
- Fast learner who is able to think on their feet
- Proven ability to learn new processes and industry detail
- Competent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Ability to think outside-the-box; and
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and influencing skills that will build strong relationships with our clients and their team
- Sound knowledge of the Australian energy sector (preferably C&I electricity).
- Understanding of SQL scripting
- Tertiary qualification in computing or related business discipline
- Apply today.
If you’re a Billing expert and believe you can make a genuine difference by being in this fast-paced, challenging and rewarding role, then we would love to hear from you.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to send your resume and cover letter. We want your cover letter to tell us exactly why you are the right fit, so please address your experience relating to each skill and capability requirement (mandatory and desirable) listed in this job advertisement.
Applications close 9th November 2021
- How many years' experience do you have as a Billing Analyst?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.