Project Manager - Remote / Work from Home
Australian Education Research Organisation
Full time $95,000 -$107,000 p.a. plus 10% superannuation
Employment term negotiable depending on skills and experience (ongoing or long term contract)
Work from home (Australia-wide)
BE A PART OF AUSTRALIA’S NEW EDUCATION RESEARCH ORGANISATION
The Australian Education Research Organisation (AERO) is Australia’s national education evidence body. AERO is working towards excellent and equitable outcomes for all children and young people by generating and making high-quality evidence accessible, and enhancing the use of evidence in Australian education. AERO is a not-for-profit company owned by education ministers and operating under the governance of an independent Board.
ARE YOU ...
- looking to join a new team of dedicated professionals all passionate about improving education outcomes using evidence?
- a self-starter who can initiate processes and analysis to support organisation wide priorities and organisational improvement?
- a collaborator who can partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project planning, monitoring and reporting is high quality, timely and accurate?
We are looking for someone who has:
- strong project management experience
- exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail including a meticulous approach to logging and reporting on tasks
- proficiency with technology, databases and cloud based services including project management software and MS365 (particularly Word, Excel and Teams)
- creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- for more information about AERO, please see https://edresearch.edu.au.
AERO particularly welcomes applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident living in Australia and believe you meet the requirements of the roles, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your cover letter and resume combined in one PDF in the attachment field describing your interest in and suitability for the role.
The role works with the Corporate Project Manager to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects in line with established objectives.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including project planning, preparing reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation, and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established AERO project management methodology and tools.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes.
- Work with project teams to ensure project documentation and project set up is compliant with AERO standards and processes.
- Source, collate and compile data and information and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables with particular attention to critical and high-risk projects.
- Identify risks and appropriate risk management strategies, and identify issues and use problem-solving skills to identify issue response plans
- Support Corporate Project Manager with organisation-wide view of project statuses.
- Oversee a budget and manage the invoice approval workflow.
- Assist with procurement processes where required.
- Identify areas of improvement in project management.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.