Covid Testing Admin Support
Come and help get Victoria out of lockdown
We have been engaged by the Department of Health to establish an alternative workforce at testing sites around Melbourne.
Starting immediately, we are looking for
Admin staff to assist covid swabbers. In this role it is important that you can do the following:
- Confidently operate an IPad
- Be good at following instructions on hand hygiene
- Be able to learn about how to correctly put on and take off PPE
- Able to work long shifts and be OK standing all day
- Have proof of at least one vaccination
- Possess a police check
- Provide two forms of photo ID
Apply today be emailing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of at least one vaccination
- Police check
- Statement of your available ie 7 days or four days a week.
We have work at this stage in the South East at Clayton, Pakenham and Cranbourne.
Training is provided by Department of Health.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.