Property Management Leasing Agent - Entry level
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of the Real Estate industry in an ‘entry level’ role giving you the right training, mentoring and support from Ballarat’s leading and experienced Property Management team.
Our team is full of positive energy, proactive and career driven staff that support each other and provide the highest standard of real estate for our clients within our family focused modern office environment.
Within our fast-paced team you will be fully trained and supported so you can (but not limited too);
- Handle rental enquiries
- Create property advertising campaigns
- Attend inspections – open homes, routines and ingoings
- Process and screen rental applications
- Communicate and provide support to Property Managers
The successful applicant should;
- Be pro-active, organised and structured with good ethics
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Be a goal setter and self-motivated with the ability to multi task.
- Strong attention to detail and customer focused
- Have excellent time management skills
If this position sounds like you and you want to join Ballarat’s most successful, dynamic and fast paced real estate team with superior prospects for growth, development and training then send your covering letter and resume with names of personal references to:
Jamie Lampard, Operations Manager
Ballarat Real Estate Pty Ltd
402 Sturt Street, Ballarat, VIC 3350
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.