Snowys is a well-established and successful online and in-store retailer of camping and outdoor gear. We operate an eCommerce store out of Adelaide, retail outlets in SA and QLD, and employ a workforce of competent and dedicated people.
Snowys vision is simple – To be Australia’s most loved and trusted camping and outdoors store.
We work hard at this, offering the biggest choice of the best quality products, low prices every day, great customer experiences while striving to be a great place to work.
About the role
We require new casual picker/packer team members in the Warehouse and Fulfilment team at our Online Distribution Centre in Torrensville. The successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to work in a small team where speed, neatness and accuracy are essential.
Your main duties will be picking and packing website orders. You may also assist in goods inwards and restocking shelves. This position will begin as a casual role on a seven (7) day roster, primarily weekends (and public holidays).
- Proven work history in picking & packing parcels preferred; however, not essential
- A team player
- A strong and respectful work ethic
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A good level of literacy and numeracy
- Computer savvy
- The ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- An active person, capable of standing and walking for long periods
If you meet the above criteria and are successful, you could be a part of a dedicated and close-knit team in a growing business.
Please apply via SEEK and include a cover letter detailing why you would be the perfect candidate and a copy of your current CV.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.