Haigh's Chocolates has been synonymous with fine chocolates since 1915 and we are very proud to be the oldest family-owned chocolate manufacturing retailer in Australia. We employ over 650 people across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and ACT in 25 locations incorporating retail stores, manufacturing and distribution facilities and corporate support office. Driven by a mix of tradition from over 106 years of history and innovation to develop fine artisan chocolates, Haigh's is committed to achieving excellence in our field to continue to delight generations of chocolate lovers.
We are currently looking for Casual Retail Assistants to join our Chatswood Store for our busy seasonal period of Christmas & Easter. For these positions, we are seeking extremely strong customer focused individuals who have availability over a full trading day and flexibility to also work late nights and weekends. Thses positions will commence in November 2021 and run up until Easter in April 2022. Ongoing work after Easter is a possibility but dependant on store needs and individual performance.
Who are we looking for?
Experienced Retail Assistants who are passionate about creating the ultimate customer experience, through the delivery of world-class customer service. As an ambassador of the brand, you will represent Haigh's with a positive retail spirit.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Previous experience in a retail or hospitality background (essential)
- Ability to work majority of hours during weekdays (Monday to Friday) (essential)
- A genuine passion for customer service
- A strong focus on achieving excellence and committed to team work
- A willingness to gain expertise in product knowledge
- A professional approach to troubleshooting problems
- Composed approach to working in a systematic manner within time constraints
- Polished presentation
- A great committed attitude and work ethic!
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a great team with a fun culture
- Belong to a fourth generation family owned company
- A friendly and vibrant working environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee benefits
Good availability is an absolute must in the lead up to Christmas & Easter.
Haigh's believes that by valuing differences in backgrounds, cultures, abilities and experiences, that our work environment will be free from bias and prejudice. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with disability to provide a positive barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Public Health Orders currently require occupants of Haigh’s premises to be double vaccinated for COVID-19, as such double vaccination is a requirement for this role. Exemptions will be considered in line with relevant legislation.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Human Resources Team.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.