Flinders University Child Care Centre
Administration Assistant -24 hrs per week
Commencing 29 November 2021
Flinders University Child Care Centre is a community-based, long day care centre situated on the grounds of Flinders University. Flinders University Child Care Centre staff and students are encouraged to delight in learning, work and the exploration of their own potential.
Flinders is seeking a suitably experienced applicant to undertake the role of Administration Assistant. This is a 12 month contract with the view to permanent, part time position for the right applicant working 24 hours per week commencing on 29 November 2021.
The successful candidate will:
- provide administrative assistance and support to all staff
- utilise databases and programs to support and maintain accurate records
- work collaboratively with and support the co-Administration Assistant and assume their duties when they are absent
- assist with communications to the Flinders University Child Care community.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and work with a range of stakeholders
- a proactive approach, a commitment to collaborating with others and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- recent experience in a similar administrative role
- strong IT and software skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- current Working with Children Check, Reporting Abuse and Neglect Training certification and First Aid qualifications.
For further details of the responsibilities and requirements of this role, please contact 8201 2881 for a copy of the Job and Person Specification.
Please apply through Seek only and include your CV, with a brief cover letter in Word format.
Applications for this position close Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 6pm
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.